Blooming Clip On Earring


It's Spring!  I noticed Flowers blooming in March.  Living in an area with four seasons, it's normally in the 30's not the 80's during this time of the year.  I was so afraid of the frost destroying everything that had blooms.  One day cold and 80  degrees the next.  These were the conditions after the flowers bloomed.  It's funny how the sunshine changing the atmosphere.  I created a flower earring, the frost could never destroy, blooming 24 x 7 all year round.   Ambrosia a pink and yellow flower on the ear and Azalea, in blue.  I'm hoping my designs will have the same affect as the sun, putting smiles on faces passing by.  A flower is always in full bloom, no matter what the weather conditions are.
Clip on earrings for women!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Dark side of Clip on Earrings

Styleline Magazine Featured Multi color Clip On Earring