My new Jewelry Class


I'm excited about a new path I'm on. I registered @ Oakland County Community College on September 10, 2010. I had a list of classes I was interested in. My top being a Video editing class. Yes you heard me right. I fell in love with video editing when I made a home video from my Granddaughter Birthday celebration. I wanted to take it a step further. My second choice was a metal-smith class, so when I went to register for class, I was informed, that the video editing class had already started and the jewelry class was available. I was excited about the metal-smith's class. This class will allow me to make unique sterling silver
clip on earrings and other fine metal jewelry. This will be a class of challenge, being that everything I've learned about jewelry making I was self taught and spiritually lead. I can't wait to get to class!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blooming Clip On Earring

The Dark side of Clip on Earrings

Styleline Magazine Featured Multi color Clip On Earring